Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Smashing Rural Women

I always look for the strength and resilience in women around me and watch and learn from them.
I think of myself as a sponge and soak up all the goodness I can.
I am constantly listening, learning and evolving.
I especially love those who have triumphed over adversity, (which most have at some time).
I like to think I take something away with me from everyone I meet.
It may be words, a trait, a look.  Whatever it is there is always some kind of goodness to find and I try to see that.



Watch the below clip from Landline and you will see that Australian rural women are the strong, resilient type I look for and women that one day I will meet with face to face and be that sponge.

If you want role models and mentors, look here.

What a group of amazing birds.

And Pip Courtney, you are smashing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! What inspiring country women. And yes, Pip Courtney, is indeed smashing.

    ReplyDelete