Rural and regional women of Australia – block out 18-20 February 2013 in your diaries now for the inaugural National Rural Women's Conference.
Learn. Share. Create. Celebrate!
Held in Canberra, the 2013 National Rural Women's Conference will bring together women of all ages from every state of Australia – the voices of regional and rural Australia - to network, learn, share and play an active role in shaping their future.
- Be inspired and motivated by our amazing line up of speakers and workshop hosts
- Learn from the experts and develop your skills
- Meet and network with other regional and rural women from all over Australia, make business connections and new friends
- Be heard on a national level and contribute to the bigger picture
- Discover the opportunities that await you
Big…inspiration - Big…challenges - Big…business - Big…networks
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to expand your networks, make new business connections, enhance and improve your skills and be motivated and inspired by some amazing women!
Mark 18-20 February in your diary now and stay tuned for further details